Imagine how must faster your business would run if everyone could handle everything from budgeting to staffing from a single, secure, cloud-based site. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software lets you do just that.
Built on the easy-to-use and proven Dynamics AX platform, your ERP software will empower you to do all this from a single user-friendly site:
- Track procurements, shipments, and deliveries
- Analyze your sales numbers in real time
- Check or submit bookkeeping and accounting data using Quickbooks
Best of all, your ERP system is fully scalable and can grow as your company does.
Heads up – internet sales have increased by 40% over the past two years, so you should be ready to welcome shoppers who prefer to buy online. Give them the opportunity to browse and shop anytime and anywhere with a secure, user-friendly e-commerce site built on the robust and economical nopCommerce platform. Here are just a few of the benefits you and your customers will enjoy:
- Versatility: Managing an e-commerce site is easier than you think – a fool-proof user interface makes it simple for you to configure promotions or discounts, helping you make an even bigger impact on your customers.
- A carefree shopping experience: An intuitively designed checkout screen frees customers from guesswork and confusion, so they can stop worrying and start shopping.
- Reliability and security: Your customers’ personal and financial data have always been safe with you, and they’ll stay that way online – so your customers and their trust in you stay secure.
Smart companies know a customer relations management (CRM) platform can make a great sales team even better. The popular and trusted Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce platforms both offer powerful tools for finding, engaging, and tracking prospects and existing customers – we’ll work with you to help you decide which is best for you. Either way, you get these great features:
- Fast, easy-to-use search functions that let you to reach targeted groups by location, demographics, or other features
- Compatibility with common programs and applications, such as social media, e-mail, and snail-mail lists, giving you multiple ways to engage your customers
- Up-to-date, easily accessible information on individual customers – everything from past purchases to social media behavior and interests
A content management system (CMS) is a great way to share and organize your blog posts, photos, white papers, or other assets in a single, secure web-based location. Your CMS can be as simple or as elaborate as your needs require – just ask!
Here is some of what you will get with your CMS:
- A robust, secure system built on an economical, reliable platform, such as Drupal, WordPress, or Joomla. We’ll help you decide which is best for your specific needs and users.
- A user-friendly interface so even technophobes can upload and update assets easily.
- Custom add-ins for more complex data, such as online reservations and appointments.
A SharePoint intranet is a great way to promote collaboration and team building in a secure, inviting online environment. Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Document management: Give team members the power to search, access, upload, and collaborate on documents from anywhere they are, in a secure, cloud-based environment – and watch your productivity soar.
- Corporate social networks: Get all the fun, knowledge sharing, and community-building of social media without the privacy and security concerns – corporate social networks give everyone the chance to collaborate and build new relationships in a secure setting.
- Vendor extranets: Make your vendors feel like part of your team by giving them a convenient way to report and track orders and invoices, just by logging into a user-friendly extranet created just for them.
Want your intranet to do something else? Our team of Microsoft-certified experts is up for the challenge – just let us know what you want!